Saturday, June 18, 2011

I love free stuffs!!

I clicked on http://www.celebratevitamins.com/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=sample and ordered a sample of vitamins last week.  Today, I got a small package with about a dozen different chewable tablets and a multi-vitamin drink mix.  They sent me every flavor of chewable that they make for the Sleeve specific nutrition.  I'm so excited.  I'm such a dork, but I love free stuffs!!

The Celebrate website has oodles of info about the vitamins and after-care post-WLS.  They offer vitamins, shakes, vitamin drink mixes, and even peanut flour... Prices seem really reasonable, too.  Think I'm gonna order their vitamin/protein shake mix and see whatsdoin.

Thanks to http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/ for the link.  Oh, and if you havenb't read her site, go now.  Info, support, and recipies aplenty! She's usually giving away freebies and things.  It's Eggface's 5 year anniversary, so go enter for a prize package.  But if you win, I expect you to share  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment