Thursday, June 16, 2011

Adding insult to injury...

Well, nothing much to report.  We went up to the tattoo shop today to get some of my jewelery replaced since I keep losing the plastic retainers I had put in for surgery.  No big deal there until my piercer said he could probably taper my bridge piercing back in...  The anaesthesiologist made me take my bridge out right before surgery even though I had a plastic retainer in it, and hubby and I couldn't get the jewelry back in after surgery.

Sooo..  Taper.  Yeah, i hate tapers.  **deep breath**  Okay.  Do it.

Friggin' OUCH!  My bridge is back in, which I am eternally grateful for, but DAMN that hurt.

Now I have all my piercings back in except for the nipple rings.  I kinda miss those.  I do not miss those enough for my piercer to taper those back in.  Screw that....

No comments:

Post a Comment