Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today sucks, this sucks, I suck...

Yep, it's one of those days.  I've been getting progressively crankier these last few days.  I feel awful.  Besides the physical pain, I keep having dreams that I'm never going to lose any weight, but I'm stuck eating about a 1/4 cup of food at a time for the rest of my life.  Today, I feel like one of those 800 lb people you see being extracted from their house with a forklift.  I know I'm not 800 lbs.  It still feels like that to me today.  I feel like the pain will never subside.  It hasn't gotten better in 2 weeks. 

What have I done to myself?

1 comment:

  1. Can your doctor give you a reason for such pain? There has to be something that can be done to make you better. My prayers are with you. Hoping you get well SOON!

    ReplyDelete