Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Anyone want this damn tiara?!?

I'm tired of being the Complication Queen.

Monday's EGD went well.  My stomach was almost completely strictured shut and once again, the doc managed to dilate it back open.  He left the dilation balloon inflated fully for two minutes to force my stoma to stay open.

 I was feeling pretty good Monday and Tuesday morning.  Last night's 7pm dinner was the carefully dissected innards of a beef pot pie.  Then the little burping solids started... Okay, maybe I ate too fast.  Don't panic.  I'll be fine. 

I was up until around 11pm finishing up the chores and watching TV. I drank some water, and had a popsicle about 30 minutes before bed. I slept fine. No heartburn or reflux woke me up.

This morning, after I got moving around a bit and had some tasty protein-added cream of wheat, part of my dinner came up and said hello. Definitely was beef stew-ish.  Was not cream of wheat-ish.  Selective vomiting?

Umm... 12 hours later?!?! What the... *confused*

Hey Rocky, watch me pull beef stew out of my hat...!

...I think I'm gonna call the doc again today...

No comments:

Post a Comment