Monday, August 22, 2011

I definitley need to set an alarm...

Oh, how i dread shopping... This morning, I was feeling tired and couldn't get myself moving.  We were supposed to do complete school supply shopping, the oldest monster and I...  So I threw on some clothes, grabbed a diet iced tea and left the house, determined to get this over with.  After an hour of crowded Staples elbowing, we escaped to the printer ink section.  Yay, no crowd!!

Wow. It's hot in here.

The boy says, "Mom, yer lookin' a little shaky. Are you ok?!"

Then it really hit me.  I was sweating like I ran a marathon.  Dizzy, nauseous, unsteady, pukey...any of these would have been fitting monikers at the time.  Had I looked at the floor closely, i probably could have seen my blood sugar down there... Hypoglycemia, GO!

Yeah, i need to set an alarm to remind me to eat.  I don't get hungry anymore and sometimes... well, I'm an arse and I just forget.  That was my wake up call.  That sucked.

...but I still rather hate eating.  I'm never hungry.  I always feel like i should be eating more, but I can't bring myself to do it.  Food isn't comforting anymore.  It's scary.  I don't know what's going to stay down, or what's going to hurt.  My stomach (phhht... if you can call it that anymore) is unpredictable and mean to me.

Who would have thought that something the size of a walnut could royally screw up my life?!?!

Okay, I'm done whining for now...  *sniffle*  I'm such a big baby sometimes...

Today is my one month "surgiversary" since I got this whole modified RnY crapola.  Happy anniversary to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment