Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It should be painful....

Stupid people should wear shock collars....or there should be an automatic electrical response in the brain that forces them into a seizure.  And I should not have to be surrounded by them.... I mean, I have my stupid moments where i deserve a few thousand volts myself (bzzzzzzzshrrrrrt....sorry, that wont happen again) but all the time?!?!  Really?!?!?  Please refrain from the following:

"Did that hurt?"  ...doesn't matter what yer referring to.  The answer is yes.  Piercings and tattoos hurt.  Next!
"What does that mean?"  ...life is not Miami Ink.  Not everything has a big, emotional story attached to it.  And if it does, I don't have to spill my life info to you.  Appreciate the scenery and move on.  Next!
"What is that piercing for?" ...It's an experimental pressure-point procedure to keep me from having random violent outbursts...seems to be working so far... except for that one time...**mumblemumble**
"Math" ...for gods-sake, if yer bad at math, just don't try.  ie: I have to lose 10% of my weight before surgery.  Stupid response "Whats that, 80 lbs?"  Yes, f--ker.  I weigh 800 lbs.  Good math there.

Common sense is not common.  If you have it, please use it.  Example:  Woman i work with was complaining that she can't get enough things done at home with 4 10-hour work days a week.  I suggested she ask management for 10 4-hour days a week to accommodate her busy schedule.  She agreed, thanked me, and went to have a meeting with the manager...

Yep.  I'm snarky some days.  Maybe I should get my own shock collar.  I am mean sometimes, but I'm only really mean to people that have no idea that I'm being mean.  That makes it okay, right?  **bzzzzzzzshrrrrt**

2 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blogs, you and I are very much alike in how we think about things and ppl LOL
    Id like to take and UZI to alot of people theyr abunch of TARDS as my kids like to put it.
    Hey keep em coming and do take care when is your surgery date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies...LOL Surgery is May 23rd, 2011. Just a few days!

    ReplyDelete