Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Can you smoke pot with that?!?!

...No, asshat.  It's an electronic cigarette.  A Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System to some.  Known by many names and models, the e-cig is not yer basic overpriced mall kiosk fodder.  Oh, no.  Much, much cheaper than analog cigarettes (marble meejums for me), e-cigs turn yer bad habit into a weird hobby.

Now, because of my upcoming surgery, I have converted to vaping no-nic joose (e-cig liquid with zero nicotine).  I want my nic back.  The hubby's been making me joose to keep me happy.  I now have an assortment of creamy razberry, choconanner, and menth-addict apple.  It's so nice to have a set up where you can make yer own joose.  (Incase yer not in the loop, it's just veggie glycerin and propylene glycol with food grade-flavoring)

I'm learning that not much replaces the throat hit of nicotine.  I don't like cinnamon all day, but can vape it now and then.  I can do menthol fruits, but i get tired of them.  Now I'm getting joose with a few drops of grain in them.  Seems to make my brain happier.  I'll try it for a few days and see what happens.

As for my go-to e-cig, I'm still using the standard Torn-eGo 510 (joye 510 1000mah) with a gooseneck and marbled driptip, and of course, cisco LR atomizers.

If all of that confuses you, go to http://www.vapetv.com/ for a chat or to watch recorded shows, http://www.flitzanu.com/ for info and contacts and links, or look up Mainely Vapor on YouTube.  The vaping community is always there to help and inform.  They're a great bunch of people.  And VaperCon is coming up in October in Virginia.  The countdown begins...

**disengage rambling early tonight**  I'm going to try and sleep at a decent time tonight.  I have my 2 week pre-surg appointment with the surgeon tomorrow morning.  I'm nervous and weird and having regrets that I'm not adopted...or wishing my family would tell me that I am....I'm old enough to be happy about it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment