Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Umm... who IS that??

So, this is me.  In February 2011... I had already started "dieting" in anticipation of my first surgery... I thought I looked pretty good.  Actually, I still kinda do.  This is the girl I see in the mirror every day.  This is the girl who cries over pants that look too small.  This is the girl that hates eating, but still loves food.  This is me.
feb2011

This was Halloween 2011.  Underneath that proudly off-the-rack dress, I had a feeding tube that went into my jejunum.  I stayed seated most of the night because I was feeling HUGE in that tiny dress, and I was afraid you could see the feeding tube through the white front of the dress...  And yeah, I look weird with hair... I was the evil Alice in Wonderland... the evil, fat one...  *shrugs*
evilalicehalloween2011


This is who everyone else sees.  This is the girl who posts pics with the cellphone thinking "Damn, that facebook-cellphone angle really does make you look 125 lbs thinner!!"  This is the girl that sucked it up and tried on those size 16 jeans... and is wearing them now.

feb2012

And now you have a face (and a few chins) to put with the inane ramblings on this page...  And now that I know how to post pics, you can expect that I'll perhaps do it more often...

1 comment: