Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just one of those days...or I'm just a crybaby...

Nothing remarkable.  Doing ok with being able to eat and drink, not too much of the slimeys or pukies... I just don't want to eat.  I have absolutely no desire to eat... or move... or anything today.

I don't have a follow-up with my surgeon until March, but I'm debating whether to call him or not.  My sides hurt and my abdomen is really tender.  It's not an all-out stabby pain, but if I'm not wearing tightish pants, my sides ache... When I poke at my abdomen it HURTS.  It's okay if I don't poke, though.  I dunno if I should call and complain, or just let it go until my appointment.  I keep thinking that I'm overreacting, but every time I call I end up in the hospital...  I'm thinking maybe it's just gravity pulling on all my excess skin.  I can't imagine people walk around and function in this level of pain, though.

I'm thinking I might just have to talk to my GP about getting back on some kind of depression meds.  Feeling this moody and grumpy is going to start impacting my family soon.  I'm irrationally crabby.  I dislike my body more now than I did 130 lbs ago.  I still can't see the weight loss like other people can.  Now I just have more loose skin and less boobs... I dunno...

I'm attempting to finish this protein shake, but it's not going down easy today.  Chike Very Vanilla, 8oz of 2% milk, and a splash to sugar-free Torani chocolate syrup.  Meh.  I'm just not feeling it today, but I've been slacking on my protein this past week.  I haven't had a gain, but I'm exactly the same weight I was a week ago...  Gotta drink my protein.  That's my new mantra.  Gotta drink my protein.  Gotta drink my protein.

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment