Tuesday, February 14, 2012

No news is good news...

So, I really have nothing new to report.  I'm slowly trying to get some solid foods into my diet.  Chicken hates me.  Pureed chicken hates me.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong there, but chicken makes me get the slimies.  Ouch.  I have a follow up appointment scheduled for March 14th.  Yay...

Happy Valentines Day to those of you who celebrate it today.  I've been celebrating Valentines Day in June since 1994, so it's not a February holiday to me...

Planning on going up to the tattoo shop tonight, just to drop off some cupcakes and chocolates for them.  I love my tattoo guys!  When all of this stooopid medical crap is over with, I'm getting my sleeves finished... 

...someday.

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you have no news to report! Chicken is tough, the only way I can tolerate it is it has to be super moist and I have to use some type of condiment with it to make it slide down easier.

    ReplyDelete