Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hrmmm... what do I feel like eating today? What tastes the same a few minutes later...

Blargh.  Hot tea stays down.  Cold water, nope.  Room temp water, sometimes.  Anything cold, nope.  Anything thicker than hot tea, nope...

And, in new developments, I now have a burning stabbing pain in my right abdomen, a little lower than where my PEJ incision is.  It's just a constant background pain right now, but every now and again it flares up to an eye-watering level. Yay...?

*bitch and moan* 

...yeah, I got nothing else besides complaints today.  I feel horrible all around.  Someone on the boards pointed out that I've lost a lot of weight already and someday I'll think this was all worth it.  No.  No, I won't.  This has sucked, and according to my surgeon, will continue to suck.  If i could go back in time, I would bitchslap myself out of that February informational seminar.

I have to go get an EGD scope with a balloon dilation in two days (the 10th).  I'm afraid they'll keep me in the hospital.  I'm horribly dehydrated and in quite a bit of pain..  Though, on the bright side, I only have to pee once a day... Is that a bright side?  Think of how much time you all waste in the bathroom.  Ha! Not me!

Enough complaining, I'm going to go drink the rest of my tea and try to keep it down.  That takes effort, can't multitask... Thanks for understanding  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment