Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Appointments and Disappointments...

Sooo, I have an appointment with the surgeon this afternoon.  Hopefully I can get answers as to why I have this continuing stabby pain the the center of my abdomen... It's right under my ribcage, which is weird since I now know exactly where my ribcage is.  I can feel it.  Like my clavicles, it's been a looong time coming, but I can actually see them now.  I have bone structure.... Whodathunkit?

I've been eating a little better, but still nowhere near where I'm "supposed to be" at this point.  Still a lot of soft stuff and the occasional Quest bar.  Mostly protein shakes... blech.  Getting tired of those...

Squirreling away my pain meds, I've managed to make a week supply last for two months.  The downside of that is I only take meds if I absolutely HAVEto, so I'm almost always in pain... Yeah, it's a habit of mine.  I hoard meds like some kinda junkie.  I hate taking meds, but I also do not enjoy the stabby pain... I need t fix my mindset on that...

Well, I'm off to get ready for my appointment.  I'll update my sad little blog when I get back this evening  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment